6 de fevereiro de 2020

Categorias Técnicas

Melhor Refrão

1. Juice - Lizzo

It ain't my fault that I'm out here gettin' loose
Gotta blame it on the Goose
Gotta blame it on my juice, baby
It ain't my fault that I'm out here makin' news
I'm the pudding in the proof
Gotta blame it on my juice
Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee
Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice
Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee
Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice (ooh, baby)


2. Gone - Charli XCX & Christine and the Queens 

Why do we keep when the water runs?
Why do we love if we're so mistaken?
Why do we leave when the chase is done?
Don't search me in here, I'm already gone, baby
Why do we keep when the water runs?
Why do we love?

3. International Woman of Leisure - La Roux

'Cause I'm an international woman of leisure
Oh, you want me to go on? It's my pleasure
And now I can feel the change in the weather
Oh, where I'm goin', I know it's much better


4. Cuz I Love You - Lizzo 

I thought that I didn't care
I thought I was love-impaired
But baby, baby
I don't know what I'm gonna do
I'm crying 'cause I love you, oh
Yes, you
(Ya ya, ya ya)

5. Thursday (feat. H.E.R.) - Jess Glynne

I wanna laugh, I wanna cry
Don't want these tears inside my eyes, yeah
Don't wanna wake up and feel insecure
I wanna sing, I wanna dance
I wanna feel love inside my hands again
I just wanna feel beautiful


Melhor Produção

1. Cellophane - FKA twigs
Produtores: FKA Twigs/ Kleinman/ Uzowuru
2. Unshaken-D'Angelo 
Produtor: Daniel Lanois
3. Ibtihaj (feat. D'Angelo & GZA) - Rapsody
Produtor: 9th Wonder

4. Cuz I Love You - Lizzo
Produtores: X Ambassadors
5. Dirty Laundry - Danny Brown
Produtor: Q - Tip


Melhor Regravação ou Sample


1. AmarElo (feat. Majur & Pabllo Vittar) - Emicida
Sample: Sujeito de Sorte - Belchior

2. Ibtihaj (feat. D'Angelo & GZA) - Rapsody
Sample: Groovin' - Willie Mitchell / Liquid Swords - GZA

3. Doin' Time - Lana Del Rey
Artista Original: Sublime 

4. Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) [Remix] - Lil Nas X
Sample: 34 Ghosts IV - Nine Inch Nails
5. Higher Love - Kygo & Whitney Houston
Artista Original: Steve Winwood
2. Ibtihaj (feat. D'Angelo & GZA) - Rapsody
Sample: Groovin' - Willie Mitchell / Liquid Swords - GZA


Melhor Letra


1. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it - Lana Del Rey
2. AmarElo (feat. Majur & Pabllo Vittar )- Emicida 
3. Hello Sunshine - Bruce Springsteen 
4. Unshaken - D'Angelo 
5. Juice - Lizzo


Melhor Arranjo
1. Unshaken - D'Angelo
2. Hello Sunshine - Bruce Springsteen
3. Moderation - Florence + The Machine
4. Gone - Charli XCX & Christine and the Queens
5. holy terrain (feat. Future) - FKA twigs


Melhor Vocal

Cellophane - FKA twigs
hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it - Lana Del Rey
Cuz I Love You - Lizzo
Haunted House - Florence + The Machine
Spirit - Beyoncé

Nenhum comentário: