3 de janeiro de 2014

Os Melhores de 2013 (Categorias Técnicas)

Melhor Refrão

1.Saturday Night-Natalia Kills

"We would walk right down the pavement
I know we’re gonna be just fine
And I’ll put on my dancing shoes real tight
‘Cause it’s just another saturday night

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Just another saturday night
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
"



2.Super Rich Kids (feat. Earl Sweatshirt)-Frank Ocean

"Real love, I’m searching for a real love
Real love, I’m searching for a real love
Oh, real love
"



3.Berzerk-Eminem

"We're gonna rock this house until we knock it down
So turn the volume loud, cause it's mayhem 'til the a.m.
So baby make just like K-Fed and let yourself go, let yourself go
Say fuck it before we kick the bucket
Life's too short to not go for broke
So everybody, everybody (go berzerk)
"


4.Mirrors-Justin Timberlake

"Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making
Two reflections into one
Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
Staring back at me
"


5.I'm Out (feat. Nicki Minaj)-Ciara

"Ladies, it's your song
So as soon as this come on
You should get out on the floor
Go and get your sexy on
If you know that you're better
Than the new girl that he on
Go 'head and tell him now
"You gon' miss me when I'm gone""




Melhor Produção

1.Super Rich Kids (feat. Earl Sweatshirt)-Frank Ocean
Produção: Malay

2.Q.U.E.E.N. (Feat. Erykah Badu)-Janelle Monáe 
Produção: Wonder & Lightning e Janelle Monáe (Coprodução: GianArthur)

3.Mirrors-Justin Timberlake
Produção: Timbaland, Justin Timberlake e Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon

4.Poetic Justice (Feat. Drake)-Kendrick Lamar
Produção: Scoop DeVille

5.You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You-James Arthur
Produção: TMS


Melhor Regravação ou Sample

1.Super Rich Kids (feat. Earl Sweatshirt)-Frank Ocean
Sample: Bennie and the Jets do Elton John e Real Love da Mary J. Blige

2.Lose to Win-Fantasia
Sample: Nightshift dos The Commodores

3.Berzerk-Eminem
Sample: The Stroke do Billy Squier, The New Style e Fight for Your Right dos Beastie Boys.

4.Poetic Justice (Feat. Drake)-Kendrick Lamar
Sample: Any Time, Any Place da Janet Jackson

5.Yung Rapunxel-Azealia Banks
Sample: No More Drama da Mary J. Blige



Melhor Letra

1.Saturday Night-Natalia Kills

"Another fist, another wall
We lose ourselves we lose it all
I wrote him a hundred times,
Can you hear my heart through the prison bars?
The boys I kiss don’t know my name
The tears I cry all taste of blame
Bad luck and dirty cops
I’m a shiting teenage tragedy

I walk lonely streets and I talk big time dreams
So hold on before you see that you’re better off without me

'Cause when I look up from the pavement
I know I’m gonna be just fine
And I’ll put on my dancing shoes realtight
‘Cause it’s just another saturday night

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Just another saturday night
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

There’s a rainbow on the bathroom door again
Where the lipstick slides and the pearls all fly
I’m gone and I ain’t coming back this time
I’m gonna find my home underneath the city lights

Pills fall like diamonds from my purse
Right out the hole in my fur coat
Straight down the gutter goes my antidote to a broken girl
I promise I’ll be the one you want
Don’t tell me I’m unfixable
You don’t know what it’s like to be seventeen with no place to go

But give me just one night and I’ll be almost fine
Remind me one more time it’s the best days of our lives
"

2.Dirty Laundry-Kelly Rowland

"And it’s almost been a decade
I’m behind them black shades
Roll up like it’s all good, right up out that escalade
Fix my make-up, “get it together, kelly, get it together”
Then we make up, “well get it together, nigga, get it together”
Kinda lucky, I was in her shadow
Phone call from my sister, “what’s the matter?”
She said, “oh no, baby - you gotta leave!”
I’m on the kitchen floor - he took the keys
I was mad at everybody, I mean everybody
Yeah, her, her, her her everybody
Five years later, I got my shit down pat
Think I had it good, and they don’t know how bad
Fooled everybody, except myself
Soaking in this hurt, bathing in the dirt

Let’s do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry
Let’s do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry
When you’re soaked in tears for years, it never airs out
When you make pain look this good it never wears out
This dirty laundry, this dirty laundry"



3.Black Skinhead-Kanye West

"For my theme song
My leather black jeans on
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom
But watch who you bring home
They see a black man with a white woman
At the top floor they gone come to kill King Kong
Middle America packed in
Came to see me in my black skin
Number one question they asking
Fuck every question you asking
If I don't get ran out by Catholics
Here come some conservative Baptists
Claiming I'm overreacting
Like them black kids in Chiraq bitch

Four in the morning, and I'm zoning
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
I keep it 300, like the Romans
300 bitches, where the Trojans?
Baby we living in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it
"

4.Clown-Emeli Sandé

"From a distance my choice is simple
From a distance i can entertain
So you can see me
I put make-up on my face
But there's no way you can feel it
From so far away

So i'll be your clown
Behind the glass
Go 'head and laugh
Coz it's funny
I would too if i saw me
I'll be your clown
On your favourite channel
My life's a circus circus
Round in circus
I'm selling outtonight"



5.Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Russ)-P!nk

"Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I, your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch
You fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh
Things you never say to me, oh, oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love
Our love


Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second, we're not broken, just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken, just bent
And we can learn to love again"


Melhor Arranjo

1.Mirrors-Justin Timberlake
2.Super Rich Kids (feat. Earl Sweatshirt)-Frank Ocean
3.The Phoenix-Fall Out Boy
4.You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You-James Arthur

5.Losing You-Solange

Melhor Vocal

1.Clown-Emeli Sandé

2.Brand New Me-Alicia Keys
3.Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Russ)-P!nk
4.You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You-James Arthur
5.Home Again-Elton John

Nenhum comentário: