14 de janeiro de 2012

Os Melhores de 2011 - Categorias Técnicas

Melhor Refrão

1°On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) - Jennifer Lopez
2°Yoü And I -Lady GaGa
3°Price Tag (feat. B.o.B) - Jessie J
4°Born This Way - Lady GaGa
5°Lighters (feat. Bruno Mars) - Bad Meets Evil

Melhor Produção

1° Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
Produtor (es): Fraser T. Smith

2°Tightrope (feat. Big Boi) - Janelle Monáe
Produtor (es): Nate Wonder, Chuck Lightning e Janelle Monáe

3°Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
Produtor (es): Paul Epworth

4°Video Games - Lana Del Rey
Produtor (es): Justin Parker e RoboPop

5°Bright Lights Bigger City - Cee Lo Green
Protudor (es): Ben H. Allen III e Graham Marsh

Melhor Regração ou Sample

On the Floor (feat. Pitbull) - Jennifer Lopez
2°Body and Soul (duet with Amy Winehouse) - Tony Bennett
3°Otis (feat. Otis Redding) - Jay-Z & Kanye West
4°6 Foot 7 Foot (feat. Cory Gunz) - Lil Wayne
5°Girls Fall Like Dominoes - Nicki Minaj

Melhor Letra

Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
Compositores: Adele Adkins e  Fraser T. Smith

I let it fall, my heart
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands they were strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet

But there's a side, to you, that I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

 

2°Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
Compositores: Florence Welch e Paul Epworth


Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play

And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I can see no way, I can see no way
I'm always dragging that horse around

And our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

Shake it out, shake it out
Shake it out, shake it out, oh woah
Shake it out, shake it out
Shake it out, shake it out, oh woah




3°Walk - Foo Fighters
Compositor: Dave Grohl


A million miles away
Your signal in the distance
To whom it may concern
I think I lost my way
Getting good at starting over
Every time that I return

Learning to walk again
I believe I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?
Learning to talk again
Can't you see I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?

Do you remember the days
We built these paper mountains
And sat and watched them burn
I think I found my place
Can't you feel it growing stronger
Little conqueror

Learning to walk again
I believe I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?
Learning to talk again
I believe I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?




4°Someone Like You - Adele
Compositores: Adele e Dan Wilson

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you

Old friend
Why are you so shy
It ain't like you to hold back
Or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah


5°Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band
Compositores: Zac Brown, Wyatt Durrette, Levi Lowrey e Coy Bowles

(Chorus)
He said I wanna see you again
But I'm stuck in colder weather
Maybe tomorrow will be better
Can I call you then
She said you're ramblin'
You ain't ever gonna change
Got a gypsy soul to blame
And you were born for leavin'(born for leavin')

Well it's a winding road
When your in the lost and found
You're a lover I'm a runner
We go 'round 'n 'round
And I love you but I leave you
I don't want you but I need you
You know it's you who calls me back here

Oh I wanna see you again
But I'm stuck in colder weather
Maybe tomorrow will be better
Can I call you then
Cause I'm a ramblin' man
I ain't ever gonna change
I gotta gypsy soul
And I was born for leavin' (born for leavin')

And when I close my eyes I see you
No matter where I am
I can smell your perfume through these whispering pines
I'm with your ghost again
It's a shame about the weather
I know soon we'll be together
And I can't wait till then
I can't wait till then


Melhor Arranjo

Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
Yoü And I -Lady GaGa
Video Games - Lana Del Rey
5°Hell On Heels - Pistol Annies

Melhor Vocal

1°Set Fire to the Rain - Adele  
2°Someone Like You - Adele 
Video Games - Lana Del Rey
4°Nothing's Real But Love-Rebecca Ferguson
Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine 

Melhor Não Single

1°Rumour Has It - Adele
2° Hair - Lady GaGa
3°Lemon Drop - Pistol Annies
4°Heartlines - Florence + The Machine
5°Made In America (feat. Frank Ocean) - Jay-Z & Kanye West

Melhor Performance Ao Vivo

1°Someone Like You: Live from the BRIT's-Adele



2°Until It Beats No More/Papi/On The Floor (feat. Pitbull) (Live from American Music Award) – Jennifer Lopez
3°Need Someone (Live from The X Factor US)- Mary J. Blige 
4°Rolling In The Deep (Live from iTunes Festival: London 2011) - Adele
5°Yoü And I(Live from VMA's 2011) - Lady GaGa

Melhor Single Para Cinema, Tv e Afins

1°The Living Proof (Tema do Filme Histórias Cruzadas) - Mary J. Blige
2°Young Homie (from The X-Factor US) - Chris Rene
3°A Little Bit Stronger (Tema do filme Onde o Amor Está) - Sara Evans
4°A Thousand Years (Tema do Filme  A Saga Crepúsculo: Amanhecer) - Christina Perri
5°Like My Mother Does (From American Idol) - Lauren Alaina


Pior Single
1°Jam (Turn It Up)
Kim Kardashian


"Acho que em alguma noite regada de vodka e tequila, os produtores Tricky Stewart e The Dream resolveram convencer Kim a gravar uma música produzidas por eles. O motivo? Só Deus sabe, mas a moça resolveu aceitar a proposta e gravou a canção Jam (Turn It Up) lançada exclusivamente no iTunes. Antes vou ao ponto positivo: metade da renda da venda da canção será voltada ao uma instituição de caridade. Dito isso, vamos a realidade de Jam (Turn It Up): a canção é a pior que eu já ouvi na minha vida. Claro que eu ainda estou sendo "bonzinho" e chamando isso de música. Até a Paris conseguiu fazer algo decente. Mesmo Kim também sendo vitima, ela tem parcela de culpa nessa bomba. Cantar é uma coisa tão longe do que ela tenta fazer aqui que nem consigo descrever a m*rda que é. Tricky Stewart e The Dream não escreveram uma letra ou produziram um arranjo. Eles defecaram. Tudo é de uma falta de gosto tão grande que a gente para e pensa se isso tudo não é uma brincadeira dos três. Uma grande piada. O que seja é de muito mau gosto. Querida Kim, continue sendo quem você: linda (para mim, a mulher mais bonita da atualidade) e gostosa. Já está de bom tamanho."
Resenha

2°Bottoms Up
Nickelback

"Em Bottoms Up, o Nickelback faz o "tema" dos alcoólicos. Simplesmente, a canção é sobre encher a cara e nada mais. Sério, é uma "poesia" sobre o teor alcoólico que uma pessoa pode alcançar antes de entrar em coma. Uma pena essa apologia tão forte em uma banda que já mostrou sem mais sutil e até engraçada. Um arranjo bem produzido e os vocais de Chad Kroeger em um estado quase histérico não ajudam muito a canção."
Resenha

3°Just Can't Get Enough
Black Eyed Peas

"O single é o mais tedioso que o grupo já lançou. Just Can't Get Enough. tem uma batida linear que dá sono, mesmo sendo bem melhor que The Time (Dirty Bit). Vocalmente, os quatro integrantes parecem em ponto morto com desempenhos fracos. Apesar de usar menos auto tune, tudo parece extremamente fabricado. Quem rende menos é a Fergie com uma vozinha de quase uma criança pentelha. A letra é pseudo-romântica cheia de clichês e bobeiras de corar. O mais incrível é que precisou de 7 pessoas para escrever essa besteira. Repito: S-E-T-E. De nada adiantou. Quem sabe o Black Eyed Peas também não esteja cansado e volte no próximo álbum a ser o velho Black Eyed Peas de antes."
Resenha

4°John (feat. Rick Ross)
Lil’ Wayne

"Segundo single do álbum Tha Carter IV é um soco no estômago da pior maneira possível. A letra é uma verdadeira aberração principalmente no primeiro verso. Degradante em vários níveis possíveis, Lil' entrega uma composição que nem pode ser pontuada ou muito menos repetida. Horrível. A canção tem uma sonoridade até interessante, mas que não evolui e acaba repetida e chata. Se Lil' não mostra muita coisa como rapper, Rick ainda tem algo a mostra só por causa da sua voz marcante. Contudo, nada salva essa bomba. Sério, não escutem."
Resenha

5°Blow
Ke$ha

"E por falar em repetição, temos o single oficial de Cannibal, a chata Blow. A canção reúne tudo de chato no atual eletropop farofa: histerismo na batida, vocal no nível máximo do auto tune e letra sobre festejar. Só. Ke$ha continua a repetir a mesma música toda a vez com apenas algumas mudanças. O mais estranho é o fato da música precisar de quatro produtores (Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Benny Blanco e Kool Kojak) para fazer um monte de nada. É a prova que nem sempre duas mentes pensam mais que uma, neste caso, quatro."
Resenha

Nenhum comentário: