3 de fevereiro de 2016

Os Melhores de 2015 (Categorias Técnicas)

Melhor Refrão


1. Hello - Adele



Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call you never
Seem to be home


2. Glory - Common & John Legend

One day when the glory comes

It will be ours, it will be ours
One day when the war is won
We will be sure, we will be sure
Oh glory


3. FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney


Now I'm four, five seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just trying make it back home by Monday, mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would try me
Ooh, that's all I want



4. Black Magic - Little Mix

Take a sip of my secret potion
I'll make you fall in love
For a spell that can't be broken
One drop should be enough
Boy, you belong to me
I got the recipe and it's called Black Magic
(And it's called Black Magic)

5. Photograph - Ed Sheeran


So you can keep me inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holding me close until our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home


Melhor Produção

1. Can't Deny My Love - Brandon Flowers 

Produtores: Brandon Flowers e Ariel Rechtshaid


2. Hello - Adele 
Produtor: Greg Kurstin


3. WTF (Where They From) [feat. Pharrell Williams] - Missy Elliott
Produtor: Pharrell Williams


4. What Kind of Man - Florence + The Machine
Produtor: Markus Dravs



5. Yoga - Janelle Monáe & Jidenna
Produtores: Nate "Rocket" Wonder, Nana Kwabena Tuffuor e Jidenna




Melhor Letra 


1. The Blacker the Berry - Kendrick Lamar 
Compositores: Jefferey Campbell, Kendrick Duckworth, Zale Epstein , Alexander Izquierdo, Brent Kolatalo, Stephen Kozmeniuk, K. Lewis, Matthew Samuels

Six in the mornin', fire in the street
Burn, baby, burn, that's all I wanna see
And sometimes I get off watchin' you die in vain
It's such a shame they may call me crazy
They may say I suffer from schizophrenia or somethin'
But homie, you made me
Black don't crack, my nigga

I'm the biggest hypocrite of 2015
Once I finish this, witnesses will convey just what I mean
Been feeling this way since I was 16, came to my senses
You never liked us anyway, fuck your friendship, I meant it
I'm African-American, I'm African
I'm black as the moon, heritage of a small village
Pardon my residence
Came from the bottom of mankind
My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide
You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture
You're fuckin' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey
You vandalize my perception but can't take style from me
And this is more than confession
I mean I might press the button just so you know my discretion
I'm guardin' my feelins, I know that you feel it
You sabotage my community, makin' a killin'
You made me a killer, emancipation of a real nigga

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
The blacker the berry, the bigger I shoot

2. Glory - Common & John Legend
Compositores:  John Stephens, Lonnie Lynn e Che Smith

These are the words of a believer, achiever, leader of the globe
Feeding souls of those in need
I bleed the blood of the struggle
Walking over troubled puddles
Hustles in my chest, no hustle no progress

Extremities of life and it's process
Birth of a son, death of another
With love i can rest both mothers
And told 'em, who's in control is the one thats above us

I walk where money talks and love stutters
Body language of a nation going through changes
The young become dangerous, pain gets spent into anger
Anger gets sent through the chamber

It's tough when your own look like strangers
We are the sons of gangsters and stone rangers
If he could how would ernie barnes paint us
Look at the picture, hard not to blame us

But time forgives and the chi where the young die often
Do they end up in a coffin because we haven't taught them?
Is it what we talking we really aint walking
Dudes, hustlers pay, how much did it cost 'em?

Find myself on the same corner that we lost 'em
Real talking, in they ear like a walkman
Thoughts spin around the corner to the world
When i see them, i see my baby girl
Believe


3. Hello - Adele
Compositores: Adele Adkins e Greg Kurstin

Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself
I'm sorry, I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town
Where nothing ever happened?

It's no secret
That the both of us are running out of time

So hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times to tell you
I'm sorry, for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried to tell you
I'm sorry, for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore



4. Downtown (feat. Eric Nally, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee & Grandmaster Caz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 
Compositores: Ben Haggerty, Ryan Lewis,Jacob Dutton, Eric Nally, Joshua Karp, Joshua Rawlings, Darian Asplund, Evan Flory-Barnes, Tim Haggerty

Killing the game 'bout to catch a body
Passed the Harley, Dukie own a Ducati
Timbaland, Khaled, Scott Storch, Birdman
God damn man, everybody got Bugattis
But I'm a keep it hella 1987
Head into the dealership and drop a stack and cop a Kawasaki
I'm stunting on everybody, hella raw, pass the wasabi
I'm so low that my cajones almost dragging on the concrete
[Explicit version:] I'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging on the concrete
My seat is leather, alright, I'm lying, it's pleather
But girl, we could still ride together
You don't need an Uber, you don't need a cab
Fuck a bus pass, you got a moped man
She got 1988 Mariah Carey hair
Very rare, mom jeans on her derriere
Throwing up the West Side as we tear in the air
Stopping by Pike Place, throwing fish to a player


5. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Compositores: Ed Sheeran e Johnny McDaid

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holding me close until our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home


Melhor Arranjo

1. What Kind of Man - Florence + The Machine
2. Hello - Adele
3. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
4. Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran & Rudimental
5. Runnin' (Lose It All) [feat. Beyoncé & Arrow Benjamin] - Naughty Boy

Melhor Vocal 

1. Hello - Adele
2. What Kind of Man - Florence + The Machine
3. I Can Change - Brandon Flowers
4. Alive - Sia
5. You Don't Know - Jill Scott 

Nenhum comentário: