15 de janeiro de 2019

Categorias Técnicas

Melhor Refrão

1. Shallow - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I’ll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface
Where they can’t hurt us
We’re far from the shallow now



2. My My My! - Troye Sivan 

Oh my, my, my!
I die every night with you
Oh my, my, my!
Living for your every move

3. Nice For What - Drake

Care for me, care for me
You said you'd care for me
There for me, there for me
Said you'd be there for me
Cry for me, cry for me
You said you'd die for me
Give to me, give to me
Why won't you live for me?


4. Sanctify - Years & Years

So don't break (break)
Sanctify my body with pain (pain)
Sanctify the love that you crave (crave)
Oh, and I won't, and I won't, and I won't be ashamed
Sanctify my sins when I pray
When I pray

5. Pynk (feat. Grimes)-Janelle Monáe

Ah, yeah, some like that
Ah, ah, some like that
Ah, yeah, some like
'Cause, boy, it's cool
If you got blue
We got the pink



Melhor Produção


1. Nice For What - Drake
Produtores: Murda Beatz/ Blaqnmild (co.) / Noah "40" Shebib (add.)/ Corey Litwin (add.)

2. This Is America - Childish Gambino
Produtores: Donald Glover/ Ludwig Göransson

3. Make Me Feel-Janelle Monáe
Produtores: Mattman & Robin

4. Anna Wintour - Azealia Banks
Produtor: Junior Sanchez

5. Moon River - Frank Ocean
Produtor: Frank Ocean

Melhor Regravação ou Sample
1. Pynk (feat. Grimes) - Janelle Monáe
Sample: Pink do Aerosmith

2. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) - Cher
Original: ABBA

3. Nice For What - Drake
Samples: Ex-Factor da Lauryn Hill  Drag Rap dos the Showboys / Get Your Roll On do Big Tymers/ clipes de Big Freedia

4. Moon River - Frank Ocean
Original: Henry Mancini & Orchestra/  Audrey Hepburn

5. Here I Am - Dolly Parton & Sia
Original: Dolly Parton


Melhor Letra
1. This Is America - Childish Gambino
Compositores: Donald Glover/ Ludwig Göransson/ Jeffery Lamar Williams

2. Party Of One (feat. Sam Smith) - Brandi Carlile
Compositores: Brandi Carlile/ Phil Hanseroth/ Tim Hanseroth

3. Pynk (feat. Grimes) - Janelle Monáe
Compositores: Janelle Robinson/ Claire Boucher/ Taylor Parks/ Nathanial Irvin III/ Charles Joseph II/ Wynne Bennett/ Steven Tyler/ Glen Ballard/ Richard Goodman

4. In My Blood - Shawn Mendes
Compositores: Shawn Mendes / Geoff Warburton / Teddy Geiger / Scott Harris

5. Call Out My Name - The Weeknd
Compositores: Abel Tesfaye/ Adam Feeney/ Nicolas Jaar


Melhor Arranjo

1. Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
2. Moon River - Frank Ocean
3. My My My! - Troye Sivan
4. Call Out My Name - The Weeknd
5. Ginga (feat. Rincon Sapiência) - IZA


Melhor Vocal

1. Party Of One (feat. Sam Smith) - Brandi Carlile
2. Cry Pretty - Carrie Underwood 
3. Shallow - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
4. This Is Me - Keala Settle
5. Call Out My Name - The Weeknd 

Nenhum comentário: