11 de janeiro de 2011

Os Melhores de 2010


Melhor Single Masculino 

1°Just The Way You Are-Bruno Mars
2°Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)-Eminem
3°Whataya Want from Me-Adam Lambert
4°Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams)-B.o.B
5°Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Bon Iver, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj)-Kanye West

Melhor Single Feminino

1°Rolling In the Deep-Adele
2°Only Girl (In the World)-Rihanna
3°Acapella-Kelis
4°I'd Do It All Again-Corinne Bailey Rae
5°Your Love-Nicki Minaj

Melhor Single de Grupo

1°The Only Exception-Paramore
2°Dog Days Are Over-Florence And The Machine
3°Hello World-Lady Antebellum 
4°Soldier Of Love-Sade
5°Bed Rock (Feat. Lloyd)-Young Money


Melhor Single Featuring

1°Telephone (feat.Beyoncé)-Lady GaGa
Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Bon Iver, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj)-Kanye West
3°While My Guitar Gently Weeps (feat. India.Arie & Yo-Yo Ma)-Santana
Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)-Eminem
Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams)-B.o.B

Melhor Single Pop

1°Telephone (feat.Beyoncé)-Lady GaGa
Only Girl (In the World)-Rihanna
Acapella-Kelis
4°Firework-Katy Perry
5°Check It Out (feat. will.i.am)-Nicki Minaj

Melhor Single R&B

Soldier Of Love-Sade
2°Fuck You!-Cee Lo Green
3°Rose Colored Glasses-Kelly Rowland
4°One In a Million-Ne-Yo
5°Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)-Jazmine Sullivan


Melhor Single Hip Hop 

Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Bon Iver, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj)-Kanye West
Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)-Eminem
3°Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson)-Jay-Z
Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams)-B.o.B
Your Love-Nicki Minaj

Melhor Single Country

1°Turn On the Radio-Reba McEntire
Hello World-Lady Antebellum
3°Lover, Lover-Jerrod Niemann
4°All About Tonight-Blake Shelton
5°The House That Built Me-Miranda Lambert

Melhor Single Rock

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (feat. India.Arie & Yo-Yo Ma)-Santana
2°Miss Nothing-The Pretty Reckless
3°According To You-Orianthi  
4°Falling Awake-Tarja
5°Crossfire-Brandon Flowers


Melhor Single Dançante 

Telephone (feat.Beyoncé)-Lady GaGa
2°Whip My Hair-Willow Smith
Only Girl (In the World)-Rihanna
Acapella-Kelis
Check It Out (feat. will.i.am)-Nicki Minaj

Melhor Single Balada

The Only Exception-Paramore
Just The Way You Are-Bruno Mars
3°Hold On-Michael Bublé
4°Right Thru Me-Nicki Minaj
5°Endlessly-Duffy

Melhor Clipe

Telephone (feat.Beyoncé)-Lady GaGa 



2°All The Lovers-Kylie Minogue


Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)-Eminem



4°Misery-Maroon 5


5°On Melancholy Hill-Gorillaz


Melhor Cantora 

1°Nicki Minaj
2°Katy Perry
3°Rihanna
4°Kylie Minougue
5°Lady GaGa

Melhor Cantor 

1°Bruno Mars
2°Eminem
3°Adam Lambert
4°Michael Bublé
5°Kanye West

Melhor Banda ou Grupo 

1°Paramore
2°Lady Antebellum
3°Florence and The Machine
4°Sade
5°Scissor Sisters

Melhor Capa de Single

1°Power (Feat. Dwele)-Kanye West
Vanilla Twilight-Owl City
Speechless-Ciara
4°The Only Exception-Paramore
5°Superfast Jellyfish (feat. Gruff Rhys and De La Soul)-Gorillaz


Melhor Produção


1°Cry Me a River-Michael Bublé
Produtores: David Foster,Bob Rock e Humberto Gatica

2°The Only Exception-Paramore
Produtores: Paramore

Telephone (feat.Beyoncé)-Lady GaGa
Produtores: Darkchild

4°Commander-Kelly Rowland
Produtores: David Guetta

Firework-Katy Perry
Produtores: Stargate e Sandy Vee 

Melhor Regravação ou Sample

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (feat. India.Arie & Yo-Yo Ma)-Santana
Cry Me a River-Michael Bublé
Your Love-Nicki Minaj
Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson)-Jay-Z
Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)-Jazmine Sullivan 


Melhor Letra

Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)-Eminem
Compositores: Marshall Mathers,Alexander Grant,Holly Hafferman e Makeba Riddick

[Rihanna]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
That's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
That's alright, because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie


[Eminem]
I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife
In my windpipe
I can't breathe
But I still fight
While I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right
It's like I'm in flight
High of the love
Drunk from my hate
It's like I'm huffing paint
And I love it the more that I suffer
I suffocate
And right before I'm
About to drown
She resuscitates me
She fucking hates me
And I love it
Wait
Where you going
I'm leaving you
No you ain't
Come back
We're running right back
Here we go again
It's so insane
Cause when it's going good
It's going great
I'm Superman
With the wind at his back
She's Lois Lane
But when it's bad
It's awful
I feel so ashamed
I snap
Who's that dude
I don't even know his name
I laid hands on him
I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength



Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Bon Iver, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj)-Kanye West
Compositores: Kanye West, Shawn Carter, William Roberts, Onika Maraj e Justin Verner

[Chorus: Kanye West]
Gossip gossip
niggas just stop it
everybody know (I'm a muthafucking monster)
I'ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert
I'ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert
profit profit, nigga I got it
everybody know I'm a muthafucking monster
I'ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert
I'ma need to see your fucking hands at the ...

[3th Verse: Nicki Minaj]
Pull up in the monster
automobile gangster
with a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka
yeah I'm in that Tonka, colour of Willy Wonka
you could be the King but watch the Queen conquer
ok first things first I'll eat your brains
then I'mma start rocking gold teeth and fangs
cause that's what a muthafucking monster do
hairdresser from Milan, thats the monster do
monster Giuseppe heel that's the monster shoe
Young Money is the roster and the monster crew
and I'm all up all up all up in the bank with the funny face
and if I'm fake I aint notice cause my money aint
let me get this straight wait I'm the rookie
but my features and my shows ten times your pay?
50k for a verse, no album out!
yeah my money's so tall that my barbie's gotta climb it
hotter than a middle eastern climate
find it Tony Matterhorn dutty wine it
while it, nicki on them titties when I sign it
have these niggas so one-track minded
but really really I don't give a Fuck
forget barbie fuck nicki she's fake
she's on a diet but her pockets eating cheese cake
and I'll say Bride of Chucky is child's play
just killed another career it's a mild day
besides 'Ye they can't stand besides me
I think me, you and Am should menage friday
pink wig thick ass give em whiplash
I think big get cash make em blink fast
now look at what you just saw I think this is what you live for
aaaahhh, I'm a muthafucking monster!



3°Glitter In The Air-P!nk
Compositores: Pink e Billy Mann

Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?
Closed your eyes and trusted, just trusted?
Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
Have you ever looked fear in the face and said “I just don’t care?”

It’s only half past the point of no return
The tip of the iceberg, the sun before the burn
The thunder before the lightning, the breath before the phrase
Have you ever felt this way?


4°The Only Exception-Paramore
Compositores: Hayley Williams,Josh Farro e Taylor York

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone or keep a straight face
And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance
And up until now I swored to myself
That I'm content with loneliness,
Because none of it was ever worth the risk

But you are the only exception
But you are the only exception
But you are the only exception
But you are the only exception


5°Grenade-Bruno Mars
Compositores: Bruno Mars,Philip Lawrence,Ari Levine,Cris Valentine Brody Brown,Claude Kelly e Andrew Wyatt

Black, black, black and blue
Beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "hey"
When you get back to where you're from

Mad woman, bad woman
That's just what you are
Yeah, you'll smile in my face
Then rip the brakes out my car

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes you did

To give me all your love
Is all I ever asked, 'cause
What you don't understand is

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

Oh oh, I would go through all of this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for ya, baby
But you won't do the same


Melhor Arranjo

Rolling In the Deep-Adele
Dog Days Are Over-Florence And The Machine
Cry Me a River-Michael Bublé
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (feat. India.Arie & Yo-Yo Ma)-Santana
The Only Exception-Paramore

Melhor Vocal

Rolling In the Deep-Adele
Hold On-Michael Bublé
3°You Lost Me-Christina Aguilera
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (feat. India.Arie & Yo-Yo Ma)-Santana
The Only Exception-Paramore

Melhor CD

1°My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy-Kanye West


2°Flesh Tone-Kelis 


3°Teenage Dream-Katy Perry 


4°Pink Friday-Nicki Minaj 


5°Loud-Rihanna
Melhor Não Single

1°Roman's Revenge (feat. Eminem)-Nicki Minaj
2°Dance in the Dark-Lady GaGa
3°Speechless-Lady GaGa 
4°Why Don't You Love Me-Beyoncé  
5°WooHoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)-Christina Aguilera

Melhor Performance Ao Vivo de Um Single

1°Glitter In The Air (Live at 52nd Grammy Awards)-P!nk



Melhor Single para TV,Cinema ou Afins

1°You Haven't Seen the Last of Me (Burlesque)
Cher

2°Welcome to Burlesque (Burlesque)
Cher
3°I Know Who I Am (For Colered Girls)
Leona Lewis
4°There's a Place for Us (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader) Carrie Underwood
5°Wavin' Flag (The Celebration Mix) (Copa do Mundo)
K'naan

Pior Single

1°Remember December
Demi Lovato

"Não quero ser rude mas ela é um monte de estrume.E coloca estrume nisso.Esse arranjo histérico no estilo "mamãe quero ser o Paramore" é de lascar.A letra de auto-ajuda adolescente é extremamente infame.Nada contra você ou seus devotos fãs,mas essa moral que você quer passar é pior que os livros do Paulo Coelho.Para piorar o que já está péssimo essa sua voz de gata quase subiu no telhado e foi pega pelo cachorro da vizinha e é vergonhoso saber que alguém acha você uma ótima cantora" 
Resenha

2°Me Hipnotizas
Anahí 


"A canção é ruim.Isso é fato mas fica pior.Querendo dar um ar mais internacional o pop chiclete se mistura com o eletrônico e tudo fica cafona e pobre.A voz da garota é sofrida.Parece uma pata fanhosa.A letra é qualquer nota.Fraca e sem graça e o refrão é de dar pena de péssimo que é.Sim,vivemos no inferno e essa é a canção tema." 
Resenha

3°Alice
Avril Lavigne


"Gosto de Avril e acho que ela tem potencial,mas aqui ela abusa e fica completamente irritante.Sua voz não é para gritar como se ela fosse a Jennifer Hudson.Mas ela faz isso.Parece uma gata sendo estrangulada.Para piorar,escrita por Avril a letra é um amontoado de clichês que nem tem a cara de pau de usar alguma metáfora infantil para narrar as aventuras de Alice.É tudo ali,na lata.O arranjo pomposo só ajuda a passar esse clima "dark" sem graça.Avril consegue numa música utilizar todas as conotações ruins da palavra estranho em apenas uma música." 
Resenha 


4°Angel
Akon


"Produzida por David Guetta com quem trabalhou em Sexy Bitch ,a música é de longe a pior já produzida para outro artista do Dj francês.Para começar a música simplesmente tem uma batida que lembra muito I Gotta Feeling principalmente no começo."Reciclar" o que já não era tão boa assim é uma idéia péssima.Para piorar arranjo consegue ser chato,repetitivo e sem clima.Assim é a letra boba e sem nenhuma pegada para estourar nas rádios juntando aos vocais desastrosos de Akon temos uma das maiores bombas do ano" 
Resenha 


5°The Time (Dirty Bit)
Black Eyed Peas


"Por muito tem imaginei como os quatro cavaleiros poderiam entregar uma maior atrocidade aos nossos ouvidos.Pensei em tantas maneiras possíveis,mas nunca cheguei perto em imaginar a maldade que estava por vir em The Time (The Dirty Bit).A destruição de uma lenda mitológica.

Se não bastasse sermos bombardeardos com mais um eletropop farofa com arranjo ordinário e sem inspiração que fica martelando a batida do "Homem-Aranha" do Pânico,temos que ouvir o refrão mais decepcionante de todos os tempos.Sem dó nem piedade eles pegaram o refrão da lendária (I've Had) The Time of My Life e a usam como refrão de The Time (The Dirty Bit) para destruir com seus auto-tune e composição escrota que dessa ver se supera.Sem nenhuma vergonha eles pegam piadas da Ke$ha(All-all these girls, they like my swagger/They callin' me Mick Jagger) e até da Christina Aguilera(Mirror, mirror on the wall/Who's the baddest of them all?) e misturam numa letra que mistura com parte de Boom Boom Pow e I Gotta Feeling ainda piores.Meu Deus,por quê (I've Had) The Time of My Life?Por quê?A única coisa que há de bom é a parte do refrão cantada por Fergie que antes de começar a palhaçada do You-you-you-you-you-you-y-y-y-y-you mostra que ali havia bondade.Não posso escrever mais pois vejo um novo ataque no horizonte.A guerra continua.Que Deus tenha piedade de nossas almas.E até a próxima,se eu sobreviver!." 
Resenha

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

comentários ridículos
acontece q vc num gosta de eletrênico , então não fique criticando o black eyed pies , é um dos melhores grupos, se vc ruim não seria convidados pela billiward , maior premiação musical .